Wellness Coaching Can Change Your Life
“If you have faith in yourself, arrange your priorities and get support with goals,
you can change your life and will accomplish everything you desire.”
Lynell Ross, Wellness Coach
We Make Life Changing Results One Step At a Time
Wellness Coaching will help you identify the motivation and confidence you need to make positive changes in your health. Coaching works because when you have trusted support in identifying your values and desires, you create lasting change. In short, as your coach, I help you get rid of the habits that drain your energy, while helping you add more things that bring you joy and happiness. I partner with you to focus on your strengths, knock down barriers, and eliminate your feelings of overwhelm to create your healthiest and happiest life.
If you identify with any of the following challenges, then working with a Wellness Coach may help you.
- Tired of struggling with your weight
- Have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes
- Concerned about your heart health
- Feel stressed out, overwhelmed and drained
- Your health and self care are not on your to do list
- You are not physically fit but would like to be
- You are frustrated, out of control or lost
How Wellness Coaching works and what you can expect:
- One-on-one coaching via weekly telephone or in person sessions
- Comprehensive tracking of your health numbers and goals
- Weekly e-mails between phone sessions to answer questions and provide you with support
- A holistic approach to your health in all areas of your life, not just the physical. We focus on mind, body and spirit.
- A compassionate, empathetic, safe and non-judgmental partner. We work from a positive approach to create change.
- Follow up after completion of our time together helping you to maintain your healthy lifestyle.
- Most coaching programs achieve the greatest results from an initial three month program that help you achieve your goals.
Register Below for your FREE Consultation:
Please complete all the fields so I have the information I need to understand your situation and tell me why you are interested in working with a Wellness Coach? What are some thoughts on your health and well-being and what you would like to achieve?
Upon receipt of your request, I will email you with dates and times of possible choices for your free consultation. Thank you.
I specialize in healthy weight loss, diabetes prevention, heart disease prevention, stress management and fitness for health. I do not believe in diets or harsh changes–instead I work with you to make healthy changes that fit within your daily routine. I believe in creating healthy habits that are most enjoyable to you.