WORKSHOP AND CLASSES
Class Flyer May June Web Do You Enjoy Learning New Things in Group Setting?
Studies have shown that we are more likely to sustain change while participating in classes, workshops and support groups. My philosophy is that change can be easy when you are having fun. We learn more easily when we are calm, happy and relaxed. Please join me for one of my upcoming workshops to improve your health and well-being.
- Sunday, May 21 at Noon at Auburn Home Show Gazebo: Creating Healthy Active Family Lifestyles
- Tuesday, May 23 at 6 pm – 701 High Street, Suite 230 : Natural Solutions for allergies, sleep, pain and more using pure essential oils.
- Wednesday June 14 at 6 pm: Call for Auburn location: Essential Oils 101- Become your own health expert
- Tuesday, June 20 from 6-7 pm, 6000 Fairway Dr. # 1, Rocklin, CA: Pillars of Healthy Living with Dr. Jackie Broughton & Lynell Ross – Call Lynell Ross (530) 863-8149 to RSVP Please. Healthy snacks and Raffle prizes so we need head count. Class is free, but space is limited. Call now.
- Tuesday, June 27 6-7 pm at 701 High Street, # 230, Auburn: Solving health problems using natural solutions and essential oils w/ Lisa Tena & Lynell Ross
Please RSVP to Lynell Ross for all classes and workshops (530) 863-8149.
Lynell Ross Speaking Topics & Seminars
The following subjects can fit a 30-60 minute motivational talk or 60-90 minute workshop series.
- You Have the Power to be Healthy: Preventing Heart Attack & Stroke, Diabetes Prevention
- Creating a Healthy Lifestyle: Reaching Your Healthy Weight Without Dieting
- Balancing Work and Your Health
- Transforming Stress into Positive Energy
- It’s Easy to Eat Well – putting it all together
- Fitting Fitness into Your Day
- Secrets of Healthy Cooking
- Health Coaching for your soul: mind, body and spirit
To discuss creating a custom workshop for your group, please call Lynell Ross at (530) 863-8149 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org